MENTON Beachfront - Exceptional property with landscaped park and pool
11 rooms - 375 m² - View : Sea Mountains
Reference W2581 — Your agency offers this Belle Epoque style private mansion, built in 1851, located in the Garavan sector in a private park entirely landscaped of approximately 7254 m2 with Mediterranean species
of fruit trees. The villa built on 3 levels surmounted by a tower with a surface of about 375 m2 has:
On the ground floor,
- Facing the sea and the park, a majestic reception room (73 m2) with a monumental porphyry fireplace from a Scottish castle overlooks a deep marble terrace (30 m2) facing south-east
- A kitchen with dining area with direct access for staff
- A guest toilet
On the 1st floor, facing the sea and the park:
- One bedroom (24 m2) with en-suite bathroom/shower-toilet on double balcony
- 2 bedrooms, one with balcony, each with bathroom-toilet
On the 2nd floor:
- Attic bedroom with bathroom-toilet, dressing room
- In the tower, an office (35 m2) with a mezzanine area offering a beautiful sea view
- A games room or additional attic room
On the ground floor:
- A living room (67 m2) currently used in a pool hall and bar
- One bedroom with bathroom/toilet
- A shower room-guest toilet
This space, also accessible directly through the garden, can be easily privatized as an apartment for guests, family or staff.
Place to relax at the edge of the magnificent swimming pool (13m x 6m, depth 1.8m to 3m) with overflow, mirror effect, tiled with blue mosaics ..
The large pool house (52 m2) faces the pool through stone columns. It has a real fully equipped kitchen open to its sheltered living space.. The property is located near the old town of Menton and the shops of the city centre. A rare and exceptional property to renovate.
Legal informations : Seller’s fees - View our Fee plans
Services : Fireplace, Electric gate, Swimming pool.
201, Avenue Aristide Briand
Phone : +33 4 93 97 87 70